What are the ideal conditions?
In general, the best candidates for neck liposuction:
- Have specific fat pockets that are resistant to diet and exercise.
- Do not have frequent fluctuations in weight.
- Desire reshaping and not weight loss.
- Have relatively firm, elastic skin.
- Have had no previous surgery in the area where liposuction is desired.
- Are psychologically stable.
- Do not smoke.
- Are well informed about the procedure.
- Are accepting of any limitations, as discussed with Dr. Kremer.
- Hold realistic expectations about the outcome.
The above is only a partial list of the criteria that Dr. Kremer will consider in determining whether or not this procedure is appropriate for you.